- Milled the lumber to 3/4" x 3" x 66".
- Drilled 3, 1/2" holes in each board. 2" from each end then in the middle.
- I only glued up 4 boards at a time using the all-thread as a makeshift clamp and some Erwin quick clamps.
- The last group of boards I glued up 3 of the boards and then routed the dog holes on the other two. More on this later.
- I put all the sections together using the all-thread bars and pipe clamps.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Lost pics... top glued up
Unfortunately, I lost the pictures for the glue-up process. But here it is anyway.