Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Workbenches book....

just arrived at my desk. It's got a huge dent in the side of it. Thanks USPS, you suck. I didn't realize it was hardcover. It's a very nice book, autographed even. I'm firing up the included CD-Rom right now. I'll report back later on it. It'll be difficult to get work done today with this book at my desk. I'll probably have the whole thing read by tonight.

No comments: