Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Monday, April 14, 2008

OOTO...

... so wifey and I were out of town this weekend. We ended up in Franklin, TN. While she worked, I got to visit Woodcraft. I love that store. There are two within 2 hours of our house. So it's not easy for me to get to go. I spent about an hour and a half in there just looking and talking to folks. I did buy some toys tools. I only picked up a couple of small things, but I'll list them out.

  1. 12" steel rule
  2. Veritas Scraper Burnisher (can't wait to try & review this)
  3. Magswitch Pro featherboard (another item for review)
  4. General Finishes Mahogany Stain (oil based)
Yeah, that does it.

P.S. OOTO, just in case you're not familiar with it, is an abbreviation for Out Of The Office. A commonly used term around these parts.

No comments: