Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Toy sleigh project...

Wifey informed me she wanted a sleigh for a Christmas play. "Nothing huge just a toy sleigh that can be pulled by a horse.". Did I mention it had to be pulled by a horse? Here's the quick 1.5 day sleigh I came up with. Fortunately, I didn't have to paint it. The kids in the play will paint it. No big write up on this one because I didn't document the build process or anything, but here are the pics. Did I mention it was horse drawn? I seriously have my doubts about whether this thing will hold up. Not pictured are the eye bolts used to hitch up the pulling harness.


No comments: