Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Just ordered Christopher Schwarz's book...

I have both of the "workbench" books. When I saw that Christopher Schwarz wrote a book on workbenches I knew I had to get it. I could have bought it off Amazon, or even Barnes & Noble for almost $10 cheaper. Instead I bought it off of Christopher's site, for two reasons. Firts, it comes with a CD that contains the book and drawings. Second, it's autographed.

If you've never checked out Christopher's blog, I have it in my Links section. I recommend checking it out.

No comments: