Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

... the search continues.

I found some walnut for the legs. 16/4 hit or miss. I found enough to make the legs. Unfortunately, it was $9.90 bft. WHOA! I know walnut comes at a premium... $9.90 bft for S2S hit or miss!? I figure I want about 27 bft. So, $9.90 x 27 = $267.3, before tax! I'm going to try to start calling some lumber yards in Nashville. I've went there before for lumber, so maybe I can get lucky again.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: