Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some lumber...

I've been wanting to make a Krenov style cabinet. Nothing big. The thing is all of my current poplar lumber was 3/4" S4S. That's a little thick for a Krenov cabinet. And, I still haven't finished repairing the flat spots on my bandsaw tires. So, no re-saw capability, not that a 10" bandsaw has resaw capability. I made a trip out to the lumber yard and found some 1/2" S4S poplar boards that are 9" wide. I bought two of them and brought them home in the Ridgeline. Now, all I have to do is get to work!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: