Welcome to Woodworker++

This blog is intended to be a journal of my progress as a woodworker. Grab a drink, maybe some popcorn, sit back and enjoy a glimpse into my woodworking projects, both failed and successful. Why should you care what I do, or what I have to say? You shouldn't, but just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistakes that I had to learn the hard way.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wright standing floor lamp...

While looking through a magazine, (Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, I really don't remember) I ran across a lamp that I thought was really cool. I needed a project kickstart my woodworking agian, and I had some scrap walnut from my workbench, so I thought I'd try to build this lamp. If you're interested in buying the lamp I found it online here. I wanted my lamp a little different. I decided to not have shelves on mine, and I made it a little smaller. Instead of the 10 1/4" square I made mine 8" square.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: